Exporting Advanced TO Results
To use and edit the results of the experiment, you
must export them to an existing scenario of SIM type with the same set
export the result of
the Advanced TO
- Right-click the required result in the Advanced TO experiment
open a pop-up menu.
- Click Export to scenario.
A dialog box will open, prompting you to choose:
- Scenario (of the SIM type only) to export the
(or laps if any) to export. All trips/laps are selected by default.
If the SIM scenario you are exporting to does not contain the same set
objects as the current TO scenario, a warning message will be
- Click the SIM scenario to
export the result to drop-down list and select the
- If required, deselect certain trip(s).
- Click OK to
export he results to the selected scenario.
- Click the SIM
tab and select the scenario, to which the results were
- Open the Milk
Runs table to observe the exported results.