Results of the Variation
Variation experiment results show:
- How changing a certain parameter value in a
scenario affects the supply chain.
- How a certain stochastic parameter in a scenario affects
the supply chain.
The results of the Variation experiment run are displayed in
the form of a table in
the Variation results tab
view. If required, you can rename,
the tab, or export
the content of the tab to MS Excel file. Each record in the table
corresponds to the experiment iteration.
The table contains the following columns:
To see experiment results
- Iteration -
refers to the specified number of
solutions. In other words, it enumerates the found solutions, e.g. 1 -
first solution, 2 - second solution
and so on.
- Description -
the name of the experiment iteration which contains the data the result
is received for;
- The set of columns for each collected statistics:
- mean -
calculated arithmetic average of the collected statistics' values;
- calculated minimum value of the collected statistics' values;
- calculated maximum value of the collected statistics' values;
- calculated standard deviation of the collected statistics'
- Run the experiment.
the experiment is
completed, a new Result
item will be created in the
- Click Result,
to analyze the results, if you have previously navigated away from it..
Converting Variation results
Adding a new