Results of the TO Experiment
Results of the experiment contain a set of routes with the
expenses. The set includes only the routes that let a vehicle visit
every customer serviced by a
corresponding site by
each specified vehicle type.
As for instance, if you have two DCs and two vehicle types, the
experiment will perform 4 iterations one for each combination of a site
and the specified vehicle type covering every customer defined in the Sourcing and Paths
tables. As a result, 4 possible routes will be
found that offer:
experiment considers actual roads. The GIS
map however, depicts the results with straight lines
- Properly configured delivery network
- Optimized delivery costs (per route generated)
The saved results can be exported to:
Results of the
Transportation Optimization experiment
The results are available in
the dashboard below the experiment's view in the form of
statistics, distributed through the tabs on the left (each tab
a certain type of statistics). If required, you can rename,
a tab, or export
the content of the tab's statistics to MS Excel file.
By default the Optimization
results tab is opened, however the detailed statistics
(from the Custom table group) are
available in the tabs below:
To see experiment results
- Optimization results
- This tab is opened by default. It shows the result of the experiment
with all the possible combinations that meet the predefined
requirements in the experiment parameters:
- Source - the
site the product is shipped from.
- Vehicle Type
- the type of the vehicle delivering the products.
- the customers expecting the products.
- Solution Type
- the type of solution offered:
- the optimal solution in terms of costs and the data provided
to the experiment.
- Direct Shipments
- the type of shipments made directly to a certain customer.
Demand of this customer (within the Experiment
duration period or within a custom period created if Shipments per period
is set) exceeds the capacity of the vehicle type used to deliver the
products. For example: one vehicle's capacity is 100 units, and the
customer's demand is 230 units within this shipment period. We will
have 2 direct shipments to this customer, i.e. two trucks will deliver
200 out of the demanded 230 product units. The rest
of this customer's
demand will be considered by the experiment to design the delivery
- Terminated by User
- experiment was not finished, User stopped experiment
- Out of time
- experiment stopped because it ran out of
time, allotted to it by the Optimization
time limit per
site, sec. parameter.
- Generated Routes
- Shows detailed statistics on the routes that were generated
by the experiment.
- Generated Route Segments
- Shows detailed statistics on the segments of the generated
were created by the experiment.
- Skipped Customers
- Shows detailed statistics on the customers that were not included in
the generated route(s).
- Run the experiment.
the experiment is
completed, a new Result
item will be created in the
- Click Result
to analyze the results.
Exporting TO results
Adding a new