Running the Risk
Run the Risk
analysis experiment to assess the risk of the target service
level dropping below the expected level.
To create an experiment you need to previously create at least
To run the Risk analysis
- Click the SIM
tab located in the top left area of ALX workspace,
the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and
select Risk analysis
The GIS map will be substituted with the
- Set the experiment
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify the Number
of replications to use.
- Select stats to analyze in the Target
Service Level parameter.
- Define the failure and recovery service levels.
- If required, configure statistics to be available in
the results of the experiment
Run to execute
the experiment. Once
the experiment is completed, a new Result
item will be created in the
Risk analysis experiment branch.
currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type,
a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of
currently running experiments.
the Risk analysis experiment
Adding a new