Results of the Risk
Based on the data provided in the scenario tables, the
The results are available in
the dashboard below the experiment's view in the form of
statistics, distributed through the tabs on the left (each tab
a certain type of statistics). If required, you can rename,
a tab, or export
the content of the tab's statistics to MS Excel file:
- Properly configured inventory policies
- Optimal product stock volume
- No lost/dropped/delayed orders/ordered products
To see experiment results
- Target Service Level
- shows the service level statistics in Line
Line type of charts. The type of the statistics shown here
depends on type of the specified Target
Service Level. For example, if you select Service
Level by Products as the Target
Service Level, this tab will contain Service
level by Products statistics.
detailed statistics on the events that took place and the recovery
time, during which the supply chain was running below the
specified Failure Service Level.
- Total Cost - shows
detailed statistics on all the incurred
- Revenue - shows
statistics on the income generated by a
from selling products to Customers.
- Profit - shows the
expected profit, which
is calculated as Total
cost minus Revenue received.
- Fulfillment Received (Products) by Customer
- Shows statistics on the total quantity of product items
received by the customer.
- Demand Received (Dropped Products)
- Shows statistics on the quantity of product items contained
- Demand Placed (Dropped Products) by Customer
statistics on the quantity of product items contained in the orders
that a customer could not place.
Received (Products On-time) - Shows
statistics on the quantity of
product items delivered within the specified Expected lead time (see the Demand
- Fulfillment (Late Products)
- Shows statistics on the quantity of product items,
which failed to arrive within the specified Expected lead time (see the Demand
- Mean lead Time -
Shows statistics on the mean delivery time.
- Max Lead Time -
Shows statistics on the max delivery time.
- Bullwhip Effect by Product
- shows statistics on the supply
chain inefficiencies, where orders sent to the manufacturer and
supplier create larger variance then the sales to the end customer.
- Run the experiment.
the experiment is
completed, a new Result
item will be created in the
Risk analysis experiment
- Click Result
to analyze the results.
Running the Risk analysis
Adding a new