run this experiment
you must obligatory specify either a Supplier
table) or an Initial stock (Product Storages table),
or both of them.
If no path is specified for the user-defined DC, Network
Optimization experiment will not consider it.
To run the Network
- Click the NO
tab located in the top left area of ALX workspace, and select
the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the
the experiments section and select NO
The GIS map will be substituted with the
- Set the experiment
Run to execute
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify the demand type in the Select demand variation type
- Define the objective by selecting the required option in
the Select search type for N
- Now specify the number of solutions that you need
to find in the Number of best
solutions to find.
- Set the time limit in the Optimization
time limit,sec parameter.
- If needed, specify the Relative
currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type,
a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of
currently running experiments.
A pop-up dialog box will appear showing the progress of downloading
the required routes. The experiment will be executed once all the
routes have been downloaded.
Analyze the results of
the experiment provided.
the NO experiment
Adding a new