Running the GFA
To create the GFA experiment you need to previously create at least one
To run the GFA with Roads experiment
- Click the GFA
tab located in the top left area of ALX workspace, and select
the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select GFA
The GIS map will be substituted with the
- Set the experiment
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify either the Desired
of sites that you would like to use in your supply chain.
- If needed, specify the Product
measurement unit and the Distance
step for statistics, km parameters.
- If there is a supplier in your supply chain, you can
define the Suppliers to
transportation discount parameter.
- To limit the number of cities for the experiment to
consider, define the Minimum population
needed, specify the group customers to consider during the experiment
by clicking the corresponding toggle button in the table of customers.
Run to execute
the experiment is
completed, a new Results item
will be created in the
GFA with Roads experiment branch.
currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type,
a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of
currently running experiments.
Adding a new
the GFA with roads