Running the GFA
To create the GFA experiment you need to previously create at
To run the GFA experiment
- Click the GFA
tab located in the top left area of ALX workspace, and select
the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select GFA experiment.
The GIS map will be substituted with the
- Set the experiment
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify either the Number
of sites that you would like to use in your
supply chain, or the desired distance between a site
and a customer in
- If needed, specify the Product
measurement unit and the Distance
step for statistics, km parameters.
- If there is a supplier in your supply chain, you can
define the Suppliers to
transportation discount parameter.
needed, specify the group of customers to consider during the
by clicking the corresponding toggle button in the table of customers.
Run to execute
the experiment. Once
the experiment is
completed, a new Result item
will be created in the
GFA experiment branch.
currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type,
a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of
currently running experiments.
Adding a new