NO Shared Resource Optimization
We consider a supply chain with distribution center in Kywait
which supplies diesel oil and vitroil to Saudi Arabia: products are
delivered directly to Yanbu, or through a transshipment base in Ras
The goods from Al Jahra are transported by:
- Highway transport to the Yanbu base throughout the entire
year (except for the two periods of path inaccessibility).
- River barges to the Ras Tanura base during navigation
- Highway transport (December-March only) from Ras Tanura to
the Yanbu base.
The result offers a procurement plan with a detailed report on the
fleet size and its utilization considering the given restrictions.
- Procurement strategy optimization of different types of
TMTs in case of the current warehouse and transport infrastructure.
- Estimation of the number of the oil and acid tank trucks,
and barges required for transportation of diesel and acid on all routes.
the NO experiment