There is a number of keyboard shortcuts assigned to certain commands,
which allows you to use keyboard instead of mouse
Note: Use Cmd instead of Ctrl
for Mac Os.
- Ctrl+Q (alternatively Alt+F4) - Exit anyLogistix
- Ctrl+X - Cut the currently selected data.
- Ctrl+C - Copy currently selected data.
- Ctrl+V - Paste the data from the clipboard.
- Del - Delete currently selected data.
- Ctrl+A - Select all data in the table.
- Ctrl+Z - Undo the previous action (can undo up to 20
shortcut is not available within the Project tree, Configure
statistics and Statistics
- Ctrl+Y - Redo the previously undone action.
- Ctrl+N - Create new scenario within the current project.
- Ctrl+I - Import data into the current project.
- Ctrl+E - Export data of the current scenario.