to open the dialog box allowing you to specify the parameters of the milk
Specify the parameters:
- the source of the products for the milk run that
- the vehicle that will be shipping the product.
If the source site has got a fleet
size assigned to it, the milk run must contain the same
type of vehicles.
Max customers in a route
- limits the number of customers per route. If null is set -
customers are considered.
Travel segment limit
- sets the max distance between the objects in the
network. If the
distance between the current and the next customer exceeds the
specified distance, the latter will not be included in the generated
Returning segment limit
- sets the limit on the maximum length of the route's returning segment.
Optimization time limit
per site, sec. - sets the limit on
the time allotted for the experiment.
Click OK to
generate the new milk run(s). The number of milk runs depends on the
quantity of the specified Source sites.
While being generated, the milk run continues adding new
locations until one of the following requirements is met:
The specified Travel
segment limit is exceeded.
The milk run has reached the specified number of Max customers in a route.
The milk run has run out of time allotted to it
in the Optimization time limit
site, sec. parameter.